Independent facilitation, a sector-wide perspective, deep technical knowledge and a real understanding of the nuances of the higher education and graduate management education sectors – a combination that offers you informative, relevant, applicable workshops to develop your professional capabilities or address some of your key challenges.
Keeping you up to date on the latest developments in higher ed marketing, communications and alumni relations, we run a regular programme of open webinars for business school and university staff.
When your needs are specific to your team, or your institution, we can design and deliver customised workshops and seminars. Combining a deep knowledge of the sector with extensive ‘hands-on’ practitioner experience, we’ll work with you to understand your brief and develop a workshop to achieve your desired outcomes.
Staying abreast of the constantly changing digital landscape can be challenging. We run workshops to update your skills and knowledge of key platforms, and any major changes they implement which may affect your marketing.
Polish your communication skills and use each channel more effectively to reach your various audiences. Whether you are writing for LinkedIn or for emails, or creating social media posts or videos, we run practical workshops to give you a deeper understanding of how to build audience reach on each platform, and how to improve the readability and impact of your content for your target audiences. We customise workshops for different participant groups, including professional staff, faculty and PhD candidates.
Alumni relations workshops
Whether you need a workshop for staff in your Alumni or Advancement team, or for your colleagues about alumni-related topics, or for alumni volunteers and leaders, we bring a sector-wide perspective and real ‘hands-on’ alumni engagement experience to ensure relevant and practical outcomes.
When an experienced independent facilitator, who knows your sector and understands your issues, is needed to ensure a constructive session, bring us in to lead your team workshops for you.
Designed and facilitated a senior leadership team workshop to map School’s strategy to its refreshed Vision and Mission in preparation for accreditation submission. Ensuring agreed alignment of strategic activities and responsibilities supported successful achievement of AACSB accreditation.
Participants willing to refer workshop to others
Customised workshops we have run have included:
- Tips and techniques for faculty to understand and use LinkedIn more effectively
- International alumni engagement strategy development for an Australian business school
- Global market watch briefing for an Asia-Pacific business school
- Understanding alumni engagement for new staff at a multi-campus international business school
- Executive Committee workshop facilitation to align strategy with ‘Mission & Vision’ for a UK-based business school seeking accreditation
- Alumni communications for Faculty representatives across an Australian university
- Website review and redesign workshop, assessing content and navigation to re-position suite of MBA programs and improve candidate perceptions of high-quality, ranked programmes