We are a boutique marketing services and research agency, specialising in the graduate management education sector.
Our new website is under development. In the meantime, read a little more about us and how we can help you.
You’ll never feel like a small fish in a big pond working with us. With a strong heritage in media planning and buying, we have built our team and expertise over the years to be able to work with you to meet all your marketing services and research needs.
We don’t just see the world from an agency point of view: we understand yours. We’ve worked with dozens of business schools over the last decade, helping attract thousands of MBA, EMBA, Masters and PhD students, and exec ed participants. Our team have worked in the media, in business schools and in the corporate sector as well as at agencies, bringing a well-rounded perspective to your account.
Some of the clients our team have worked with...
Members of our team, here and in previous roles, have worked with a wide range of business schools.
Raising brand awareness of your business school? Improving the quality of leads in your pipeline? Diversifying your applicant pool? Promoting faculty thought leadership? Launching a new programme?
Whatever your need, we’re ready to hit the ground running. Combining a depth of experience in the GME sector with a data-driven approach and a clear focus on understanding your specific goals, we’ll develop the right solution to help you achieve results.
- Market Intelligence – market research; competitor audits; market data & intelligence.
- Media Planning & Buying – digital display/ PPC; print; OOH & ambient; broadcast; direct marketing.
- Consultancy – social media communication campaigns; marketing campaign development; thought leadership promotion: website audits; rankings.
- Digital Marketing – social media (paid & organic); Search (PPC, SEM, SEO); website development & support.
- Alumni Relations – engagement strategy, communications audits & plans, alumni surveys.
- Professional Workshops – customised content, for staff, faculty and students.
Join our Workshop Mailing List.
If you’d like to receive invitations to our workshops, please let us know.
Recent sessions included:
- The Impact of Apple’s iOS14 Update on Higher Ed Digital Marketing
- Marketing in a Post-Cookie World: Implications for Business Schools
- LinkedIn for Business Schools: Tips to Improve Organic Engagement
How can we help? Get in touch. We'd love to talk.
Hersham Place Technology Park
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 4RZ
© Copyright 2021 Media Minds Global. All rights reserved.