In a competitive global market you need cut-through to connect with your prospective students and participants. We have the experience and specialist knowledge to help your messages reach the right audiences at the right time.
An effective media plan involves smart choices and well considered trade-offs. Based on your detailed brief, we’ll develop an integrated media campaign, sourcing the most appropriate opportunities for your institution. Whether large or small, budgets matter, so we’ll negotiate and buy media at the best possible rates. Results matter, so we’ll monitor and optimise your campaign to deliver the results you seek. Management reporting enables you to keep track of your campaigns.
Choose Media Minds and we’ll bring years of experience in higher ed media planning and outstanding negotiation and media buying expertise to your marketing team as we work closely with you.
Finding the right media mix
Your media choices are extensive: print, OOH & ambient media, broadcast media, direct marketing, digital display, search, social media advertising, higher ed portals and listings – and more! So whether you are looking for an extensive multi-channel campaign or activity concentrated on just a few platforms, we can help you find the right mix. With strong relationships across media providers, hundreds of media campaigns under our belt, and a media-neutral approach, we’ll identify the options which work best for you.
Understanding your specific campaign goals
You won’t need to teach us the difference between an MSc and an MBA. Just brief us on your specific campaign goals and we’ll get going. Whether you are seeking to raise brand awareness of your institution, generate quality leads for your programmes or engage audiences in your student recruitment activities, we can assist. Launching new courses, entering new recruitment markets or promoting research and thought leadership? We’ll recommend a media plan to achieve your goals.
Staying a step ahead
Media channels evolve. Audience preferences change. We keep a constant eye out for new opportunities worth considering. And we share new developments through client briefings and our webinar series.
Thinking creatively to design an OOH campaign to reach busy working professionals in the CBD to perk up additional interest in the part time MBA… through coffee cups
Quality leads generated through contextually relevant advertising and engaging social media content targeting Middle East/ Africa>
A sample of client briefs our team have delivered include:
- Annual student recruitment advertising to generate quality leads internationally for individual MSc, MBA, EMBA, DBA and PhD programmes as well as raising brand awareness of the business school for future year recruitment
- Developing and implementing media campaigns to launch new programmes, raise awareness quickly amongst target audiences internationally and generate leads to start building an applicant pipeline
- Optimising advertising budget and placement across 3 levels of executive education activity: building business school brand awareness, promoting portfolios of similar programmes and generating leads for specific individual courses
- Targeting marketing and ad placement to improve diversity of admitted cohorts through widening mix of work backgrounds, undergraduate degree backgrounds and nationalities, whilst maintaining applicant quality
- Improving gender balance on MBA programmes through reaching more female prospects
- Finding cost-effective means of promoting and generating leads for highly specialist niche postgraduate programmes
- Developing advertising plans to fully leverage benefits of rankings results and capture the immediate increase in interest in specific schools during the post-ranking window
- Developing a campaign to raise awareness of a new Executive Education programme at a European business school
- Advising on media placement requests and appropriate partnerships and/or co-locations to support the school’s brand
- Working with UCAS to develop postgraduate recruitment model utilising UCAS undergraduate data